Skip to content

International Options After Graduation

Page under construction

  • Pros/Cons
  • Finances
  • How to Choose
  • Warehouse sites, such as can give you choices.
Partner Universities with MA/MS and PhD options with English Curriculum
University of Nicosia, Cyprus
University of Pecs, Hungary
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany
Fachhochschule Dortmund University of Applied Sciences & Arts, Germany
Florence University of the Arts, Italy
The Hague: University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
University of the West of Scotland, United Kingdom
Ecole Management Normandie, France
*Check with your study abroad host university to see if they have graduate degree options.
In some cases, FAFSA can be applied to your international degree plan. Review that information here
Contact: Jennifer Provizer,, 303-615-1071


A working holiday visa is a residence permit allowing travelers to work abroad to supplement their travel funds. Most working holiday visas are offered under reciprocal agreements between certain countries to encourage travel and cultural exchange between their citizens. US Citizens have access to working holiday visas from New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, and Canada

There are often several restrictions on this type of visa:
  • Many are intended for young travelers and, as such, have an age restriction (usually from 18 to 30 or 35).
  • There are usually limits on the type of employment taken or the length of time the traveler can be employed.
  • The visa holder is expected to have sufficient funds to live on while employment is sought.
  • The visa holder should have some kind of health or travel insurance for the duration of the stay unless the country will cover.
Interested individuals can obtain the visa and find work on their own, or use a 3rd party organizations, like BUNAC, to set up the initial job placement and provide housing.