New Applicant Instructions
Whether you’re doing a Partnership Program, Faculty Led Course, or your own Independent Program, all students must complete a basic application for MSU Denver.
Applications are tied to your specific program, so you’ll need to find your particular program brochure page to apply. You can do this by clicking the ‘Programs’ tab to find your specific program. When you’ve found the program click on the 'Apply Now' button. As a new applicant you will be asked how you will log in.
If you are an MSU Denver student
- Check ‘I have a MSU Denver username and password’
- Enter your MSU Denver username (do not include the @msudenver.edu)
- Enter your MSU Denver password. In some cases students have different passwords. Use the password that you use to access your Student Hub account and on-campus computer labs
- Check ‘I do not have login credentials to this site ’
- You will be asked to create an account
- After completing a short form, an email will be sent to you with login and password information